A.M.P. Field Day
2017 AMP Field Day
Join us for a fun day of Arts, Music, and Photography
At Rising Stars’ 4-H AMP Field Day!
WHEN: April 23, 2017 10:00a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Marina Community Center
15301 Wicks Blvd.
San Leandro, CA 94579
- It is NOT required to be in an Art, Music, Photography or Writing Project to Exhibit
- It is not required to be a 4-H Member to Exhibit
- Youth and Adult Exhibits and Performances Accepted
- Pre-Registration Required for Music and Spoken Word Performances
- Public is Welcome
AMP Field Day Community Service Drive
Please join the Alameda County 4-H Rising Stars in making Art, Music, and Photography possible for youth in UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital.
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital WISH LIST
Acrylic Paints Permanent Markers Crayons Glue Sticks Colored Pencils
Back Packs Notebooks White Drawing Paper Watercolor sets
Crayola Model Magic Playdoh Modeling Clay Glitter Glue Lined Paper
Scissors Water Color Paper English and Spanish Color books
Graco Sweet Slumber Sounds Machine iPod Shuffles iTunes Gift Cards
Blank CD’s & DVD’s Sing along Story Books AA Batteries Small Flash Drives
To be collected at the AMP Field Day
Event Sponsored by the 2017 Alameda County 4-H Rising Star Team!
AMP it UP! at
AMP Field Day
Arts, Music and Photography
- Fun Workshops!
- Art & Photography Displays
- Perform Music and original Spoken Word (poetry and short stories)!
- Drive to benefit Children's Hospital
A.M.P. Field Day Registration will be opened soon