Thank you for your interest in the Alameda County 4-H Program. To learn more about joining 4-H as a youth member contact the 4-H Club nearest to you by visiting the state website at www.ca4h.org/Join/County
To learn more about opportunities to volunteer in Alameda County contact the 4-H Club nearest to you by visiting the state website at www.ca4h.org/Join/County
All adult volunteers must complete the certification process before working with youth.
Certification involves the following steps:
- Contact your local 4-H Club for information about dates and times of the Alameda County 4-H Orientation Meeting
- Complete the online course (Creating Safe Spaces)
- Attend an Alameda County 4-H Orientation Meeting
- LiveScan Fingerprinting Clearance
- Enrolling at www.4honline.com & Registering with local 4-H Club providing required fees/forms to your local Community Club Leader.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Alameda County 4-H Program. The 4-H Program would not be what it is without the time and dedication our volunteers give.
Thank you for returning as a 4-H Volunteer.
Please enroll using your family profile from last year. If you need help, check the following for a solution:
- Forgot email address ⇒ contact your Club Leader or the Alameda County 4-H Staff at email@example.com
- Forgot password ⇒ Select "I forgot my password" and follow instructions. Use the email you enrolled with.
Instructions for New Families: Step by Step instructions with screen shots.
Instructions for Returning 4-H Members/Volunteers: Step by Step instructions with screen shots
Quick Guide for Enrolling On-line: A brief Step by Step instruction sheet without screen shots.
$63.00 for youth members
$14.00 for adult volunteers (certified and enrolled)
**Individual clubs may have additional fees in addition to this cost.