M.A.P.S. Field Day
WHEN: April 30, 2022 10:00a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Creekside Community Church
951 Mac Arthur Boulevard,
San Leandro, CA 94577
- It is NOT required to be in an Art, Arts & Crafts, Public Speaking, Music, Video or Photography Project to Exhibit
- Pre-Registration Required for Competitive Art, Photography, Spoken Word and for ALL Films DUE April 15, 2022.
- Display-Only Art, Arts & Crafts, Photography and Spoken Word will be accepted. Register by April 15, 2022 for a guaranteed display space/performance time slot.
- All Music entered is Performance-Only. Register by April 15, 2022 for a guaranteed performance time slot
- All entries into competitive classes received after April 15, 2022 will be automatically moved to "Display/Performance Only"
- Walk-Ins for Music, Art/Arts & Crafts, Photography and Spoken Word will be accepted as time and space allows.
MAPS Field Day Community Service Drive
Please join the Alameda County 4-H Rising Stars in making Art, Music, and Photography possible for youth in UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital.
*Special Amazon Wish List made especially for donations originating from our Alameda County 4-H MAPS Field Day. Donations from this special list will be tracked as coming from the Alameda County 4-H Program.
No physical items can be donated at this time.
Tentative Event Schedule
- Competitive Art/Photography delivery
- Door Prize Drop-Off
- Competitive Spoken Word check-in
- Walk-in entries accepted, space available
- 10am Opening/Welcome
- Door Prize viewing
- Outdoor Refreshments
- Exhibit viewing
- 10:10-11: Spoken word and Musical Performances
- 10:30-11: Workshop Session 1
- 11-12 Film Viewing
- 12-12:30 Workshop Session 2
- 12:30-1pm Awards and Door Prizes