4-H Unit Virtual Management & COVID-19: Bylaws & Meetings, Officer Elections and Financial Responsibilities
The Treasurer Training will be in scheduled in September, both the Treasurer Adviser and Club Treasurer need to attend together on one of these days.
This is a State 4-H required training for all 4-H Club Treasurers and their Adviser and is valid for two years.
Please register and read through the Treasurers Manual before attending the training.
State forms can be found at 4h.ucanr.edu
- Emerald Star Application (pdf)
- 2023 AlCo 4H Ambassador Flyer.docx
- County Ambassador 2023_2024 Application Informational Packet
- Electronic County Ambassador Application
- Alameda County 4-H "Gold Star Equivalency Form"
- County Ambassador ADVISER Interest Form
- Scholarships for Higher Education
- Record Book Manual
- State Basic Primary Record Book Form 2016
- Primary Completion Form
- 2022 4-H Member Record Book Submission to County Evaluations