4-H Unit Virtual Management & COVID-19: Bylaws & Meetings, Officer Elections and Financial Responsibilities
The 2020-2021 Treasurer Training will be in scheduled in September 2020, Both the Treasurer Adviser and Club Treasurer need to attend together on one of these days.
This is a State 4-H required training for all 4-H Club Treasurers and their Adviser and is valid for two years. If you attended a Treasurer training in September 2019, you do not have to repeat the training.
Please register and read through the Treasurers Manual before attending the training.
State forms can be found at 4h.ucanr.edu
- Emerald Star Application (pdf)
- Paper All Star County Ambassador 2020 Application
- Electronic All Star/County Ambassador Application
- All Star County Ambassador ADVISER Interest Form
- Scholarships for Higher Education
- Record Book Manual
- State Basic Primary Record Book Form 2016
- Primary Completion Form
- 2020 Club Record Book Submission Form